Choosing the perfect place and the perfect semi-formal dresses for your party is one of the main decisions you will have to make and it is closely related to the type of party you have decided to organize.
As we always say in VenuesPlace, each event has a perfect place for your celebration, but you have to know how to find it, and that is often not easy.
In spite of this, there are certain issues that you will have to pay attention to when choosing:
– Capacity: Depending on the number of guests, choose a place where you enter all of comfortable way.
– Location: Find a space with a convenient and accessible location so that guests can easily reach
– Interior or exterior: The time of year in which you organize the party will completely mark this decision. If it is in spring or summer, a place with outdoor spaces is the most pleasant, although our recommendation is that you always have a plan b, in case the time decides to give you an unpleasant surprise. If it is in autumn or winter, the ideal is to do it in an interior place.
– Bathrooms: Make sure you have enough bathrooms for the expected number of guests, thus avoiding uncomfortable queues.
– Acoustics: What is a party without music? Especially if you are going to have live music or a show in which you need a microphone, the acoustics of the place should be good and it is essential to check it.
– Parking: It is important to check if the site has its own parking or has a public parking or even valet parking nearby. It is possible that many guests choose to attend the event in their car and if parking is not easy, it can be a problem.
– Space distribution: music, bars, bar, etc .: If your party is going to have music or dj, some show, projection or activity, showcooking, etc. It is essential that you check how to distribute the space so that all the elements enter without problem and the guests can comfortably enjoy any entertainment that is going to be offered.
– Customize and decorate: When you choose the space, be sure to ask first what you can and can not do. If your party is going to be themed, costume or want to include a spectacular decoration, the first thing is to check if the place can be personalized with the decoration you want.
– Comply with the rules of accessibility: It is possible that your guests have someone with mobility difficulties, therefore, it is important to ensure that the room is adapted and meets the accessibility standards.
As you can see choosing the ideal place requires taking into account many factors and in these councils we have not even entered into questions such as the space suits the style of party we want to organize or that it is an original or spectacular place, in short, in questions more aesthetic and style that will make the difference and make your party is remembered by all.
It is important to keep in mind that the way of preparing the guest list is different if it is a private party or company.
– Private party: Our advice is that you forget the commitments and make a list with the people that you really would like to be accompanying you at the party (family, friends, co-workers …). As a host you are the first to enjoy the event, so avoid the presence of people who are uncomfortable.
– Company party: In a company party the important thing is that who is there. In this case, the commitments are a priority, so it is essential that you check that you do not forget anyone (employees, managers, suppliers, employees, etc.). Depending on the celebration, it will not be necessary for all of them to be there, but you can be sure that you should not be absent, since neglecting these characteristics can generate unnecessary discomfort in the company.